Regulations have been issued by Amronet Sp. o.o. of Wrocław, 53-413 ul Gwiaździsta 66, Lok. 22 floor, entered in the register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, VI Economic Department under KRS number 0000472748, REGON: 022207267 NIP: 894-30-47-640, share capital 500 000 PLN, which manages www.amronet.pl and in the content of the Regulations is referred to as Operator.
User – natural or legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, who through the Internet, puts of an offer to buy or sell currency at the Currency Exchange, available in www.amronet.pl
Currency Exchange stock – combining contradictory orders in the currency pairs, e.g .: EUR / PLN, submitted by Members;
Table of Offers – identical to the definition of the Currency Exchange;
Opposite order – combining the currency pair from two Users orders e.g .: EUR / PLN;
amronet.pl – Internet service that allows users to use the tools / applications with which it is possible to match pairs of opposing orders of currencies, also known as the Currency Exchange stock;
commission – collected by the Operator for the agency service in combining in currency pairs two opposing Offers / Orders, which the User instructs to the Operator;
Regulations – these Regulations, which is available for each user at the Internet address www.amronet.pl and is established in accordance with the Act on electronic services;
Amronet.pl exchange rate – the exchange rate updated based on the FOREX market or the best available rate proposed by the Members;
User course – currency exchange rate, which is determined by the user when placing exchange orders;
The offer – means the Order;
Order – submission of offers of sale or purchase of currency by the User with the Operator on the Currency Exchange. The offer is a proposal of the User, under the conditions set by him or her, specifying at what price the User wants to sell the currency and to determine the exchange rate, taking into account the limitations of the law and these Regulations;
Act on electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Dz. U. No 144, item. 1204 with subsequent amendments);
The Law on Personal Data Protection – Law of 29 August 1997. On the protection of personal data (OJ 02,101,926 J.T., as amended);
Foreign Exchange Law – the Law of 27 July 2002. Foreign Exchange Law (Dz. U. of 2002. No. 141, item. 1178, as amended);
The Law on Prevention of Money Laundering – The Act of 16 November 2000. On counteracting money laundering and financing of terrorism (OJ 03.153.1505 J.T. amended;
Payment – cash transfer to the Account specified by the Operator in the relevant currency, while submitting orders by the user or the transfer of funds made to the designated account user after the changeover;
Account – a bank account maintained by the Operator, conducted for the user in accordance with the provisions of the Banking Law;
Compliance of User data – indicated in the transfer made using a bank account, and that user data left in the Operator during registration. At the same time verification is subject to transfer title and the login of the user;
Working days – days of the week excluding Saturdays and public holidays;
Availability of amronet.pl – Service www.amronet.pl is available on the Internet seven days a week, 24 hours a day;
Technical requirements – technical requirements necessary for the order that the user can freely use the Service amronet.pl: a computer with access to the Internet, a web browser that supports encrypted SSL connections, cookies, and Java Scripts and the a mobile phone, as well as address e-mail, in order to obtain confirmation of the transaction. To read PDF files is a necessary program that user should secure its own.
General regulations of the amronet.pl
- The Regulations have been developed in accordance with the Act on electronic services.
- The contract for the provision of electronic services is considered to be concluded with the Operator after successful completion of the registration process.
- The operator provides the Service amronet.pl of matching pairs of opposing orders in the following currencies: PLN, EUR, CHF, USD, GBP, also called the Currency Exchange stock.
- Each of the users after approving a contract with the Operator has the ability to issue his own currency offers he wants to exchange, eg .: EUR at the rate of their own or at the rate of the best available, or the average exchange rate FOREX at the time in the world market. The task of the operator is to match opposite Offers and combining them in a currency pair.
- Service amronet.pl provides :
- User registration and identification,
- the possibility of issuing offers to the Exchange Currency stock,
- Offers matching and currency exchange.
- invoice confirming the purchase or sale of currency.
- The operator provides services on the terms specified in the Regulations. The user has access to the Rules and Resource Service amronet.pl.
- The user enters into an agreement regarding the exchange with use of amronet.pl freely. Each time this is done, based on the declarations of intent made by the User and the positive identification of the user.
User Registration and identification User
- Entering into a contract on the Registration Card and comes into effect upon the following conditions:
a) fill in all fields in the form on the website amronet.pl,
b) data must be provided in accordance with the facts
c) The user then confirms that he is familiar with the Regulations and accept all of its provisions.
d) approval of the registration shall be effected by clicking on the button Create Account
2. User Registration includes:
a) in the case of a natural person: name, surname, address (zip code, city, street, house number, personal identity (PESEL)) mobile phone number;
b) in the case of a legal person, an organizational unit without legal personality, or a natural person running a business: the company (name) and the type of business, address, NIP and REGON, data of a representative such as your name, mobile phone number;
c) providing the email address which the user will use to log on to amronet.pl and to receive messages from the Operator.
3. Implementation of the transfer to the bank account of the Operator, the amount of currency that is exchanged.
- Positive verification of the User by the Operator.
- Order made to the Operator by User to perform the service of currency exchange on the New Order Exchange fold.
- It is forbidden to set user names having the character offensive, contrary to morality or principles of social coexistence, or a name which is subject to legal protection, in particular the name of the user having the form of the address of the “Web” or a name, nickname or the name of a well-known person.
- Providing access password, which must consist of a minimum of 8 characters, it must also contain uppercase and lowercase letters (a-z or A-Z), special characters (? _! @ # $) And numbers (0-9). Passwords should not be build with names or common words. You acknowledge that the Operator will not ask you to provide your password via e-mail.
- Providing bank account number, from which the user will transfer currency to exchange.
All accounts from which the user will transfer money to amronet.pl, should be supplemented to My Data and Accounts.
- Mail, provided by the User will be used as a login to service amronet.pl
- After the proper registration you will be informed about this fact by e-mail to e-mail address indicated in the registration form.
- Operator reserves the right to verify users in other ways than those specified above.
- The operator identifies the user confirming earlier compliance data provided by the User in the registration form with the data from transfer.
Exchange with amronet.pl
- A user on payment fold receives information on which account should be paid, full address and the title of payment depending on the chosen currency and the bank, which will perform a deposit to the account of the Operator.
- The operator can issue a refund in your account in case of existing discrepancies between the data resulting from the Registration Form, and the data of the transfer.
- If the user verification is successful the funds automatically appear on the My Account , in the position of current funds.
- Clicking the New Order indicates with the mouse click the currency which is set by default according to funds in Current wallet eg .: PLN. The user can click, select the currency, which he wants to exchange eg .: EUR, indicates the type of course that selects eg .:
- FOREX course
- own course
- the best available course
and makes acceptance of the offer to add to the Currency Exchange stock, clicking the Accept button.
- Clicking Accept means to give offers on Exchange Currency stock and giving disposal to Operator to match offers.
- If in the Table of Offers there is an opposite offer to that of the user, then there is an automatic match of two opposing orders, payment in the currency of the transaction takes place after disposal of the User Payment Panel.
- In the case of submitting the User offer of greater amount, than the currently proposed for Currency Exchange stock, matching offers runs in parts.
- User agrees on matching partial Offers , covering his offer fully
- Each of the partial Offers match will be made at the exchange rate of the Operator or the rate of another User, the course is most beneficial at the time of exchange.
- Submission of offer by the User is active until fully matches the opposite offer.
- In the case of partial matching, user can not make previously matched offer cancellation, but may cancel the remaining part of the offer, which was not matched by clicking the Cancel button on the transaction history.
- To cancel the offer the user can cancel it in the Transaction History / details without incurring fees associated with offers matching. The only charge occurs is for a payment to the account specified by the user.
- During the period of Offers activity, rates displayed by the Operator are dynamic.
Evidence of purchase and sale
- The operator is obliged to provide you with proof of execution of the service associated with matching offers.
- In any event the evidence of transactions will be available to the User in electronic form for download on Data and My Account.
- The VAT invoice will be issued according to the data used in the User Registration.
- User agrees to download and print proof of execution of the service with every transaction.
- A copy of the print of invoices should be kept to show the tax authority or tax inspection authority when needed.
- The operator can issue and send invoices in respect of its services in electronic form on the basis of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 17 December 2010. (OJ 2010, n. 249, item. 1661), hereinafter referred to as the Regulation.
- The operator guarantees the authenticity of origin and integrity of the contents of issued and transferred VAT invoices.
- Invoice, will be available for the user to print, by logging on to My Data and Accounts. File available in this form is not an electronic invoice within the meaning of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance dated 14 July 2005.
The rules relating to fees
- Registration and using the savings calculator is a service provided to the user free of charge.
- For each subsequent adjustment operator charges a commission titled commission for broker in matching opposing Members Offers, which is 0.2% of the value of matched sum, which User adds to Currency Exchange Stock.
- Commission for brokery in the match is collected from each user individually.
- The commission is charged each time after a successful match offers and is taken from the amount to be paid in a currency that remained after adjusting offers.
- The commission is not charged by the Operator in case of Offer Cancellation by the user.
- In the case of Cancellation of the Offer, the only cost that may occur is the cost of transfer for the payment of funds to the account of another bank in accordance with the disposition of the user.
- If the commission orders the title match is smaller than the smallest currency unit eg .: 0,004 PLN, that each time is rounded to PLN 0.01 (1 cent), 0.01 EUR (1 euro cent), $ 0.01 (1 cent), 0.01 GBP (0.01 pens), 0.01 RUB (1 kopeyka) and CHF 0.01 (1 centime).
- The amount that user instructs to exchange can not be less than 1 PLN, EUR 1, $ 1, 1 GB, 1 RUB, 1 CHF.
- The amount that user instructs to exchange can not be less than 1 PLN, EUR 1, $ 1, 1 GB, 1, RUB, 1 CHF, including the costs of the fee for the transfer, according to the table of fees from the bank.
- Operator commission will be increased by costs associated with a bank charge for transfer to the Operator account with costs of withdrawals from the account of the Operator to the account specified by the user.
- User has the right at any time to dispose his funds after the transaction of matching.
- You have the right to leave the funds on the account or make the transfer previously confirmed by smsCode.
- All correspondence addressed to the Operator should be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in mail to the following address: Amronet Sp. o.o., Gwiaździsta 66, Lok. 22 floor, 53-413 Wroclaw.
- The operator acts as the administrator of personal data under the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997. Data protection, with respect to your personal information, provided in connection with the performance of services specified herein.
Privacy and security of personal data
- The user completing the Registration form voluntarily provides personal data which are processed by the Operator, for the purpose of service in accordance with these Rules.
- Smronet.pl Users’ personal data, have been reported as a collection to the General Inspector for Personal Data and entered into the national register of personal data.
- User personal data may not be transferred by the Operator to other users and to third parties without user’s permission.
- User in accordance to the Act of August 29, 1997. about the protection of personal data has the right to inspect data and the right to request correcting or removal.
- If the user has the knowledge that his personal information has changed, he is required to enter the correct data on Data and My Account. If this action is abandoned by the user, the operator is entitled to suspend the services covered by these regulations.
- In matters not regulated in these Regulations about the protection of personal data, Act of 29 August 1997. about protection of personal data and rules for the implementation of this Act is used.
- Any complaints must be submitted in writing to the following address: Amronet Sp. o.o.,Gwiaździsta 66, Lok. 22 floor, 53-413 Wroclaw, or e-mail to the email address: email@example.com.Rozdział VIII
- Complaints are dealt with within 14 days from receiving. User will receive a reply to complaints via email, which is given in Registration data.
The Operator is not responsible for damage caused by the inability to use amronet.pl, due to lacks in technical requirements on the User’s side.
- The Operator is not responsible for damages that may be as a result of the Instruction issued incorrectly by the user, including Instruction mistake.
- The Operator is not responsible for dispositions on behalf of the user, but without his knowledge and consent by third parties who gained access to amronet.pl as a result of the ineffective protection of Password and Login by the User.
- The operator is not responsible for any loss, damage, claim or damages including loss of profit or loss of benefits incurred by User happened because of use or inability to use amronet.pl.
- The operator is not responsible for costs, damages, expenses and other liabilities in the event of insolvency, the decision to suspend the operations of the Bank or its bankruptcy. It includes any bank with which the operator works and is integrated.
- Operator is not responsible for the displayed exchange rates, because due to the Internet connection they can be displayed with a delay, and therefore may be not real.
- Operator is not responsible for any delays that result from the failure of the banking system. All transactions, the performance of which will be delayed as a result of such failure will be executed the next working day after the removal of a failure by the bank.
- The operator is not liable for force majeure, eg .: a possible natural disasters, strikes, war or other unforeseen circumstances and random events.
- The operator is not responsible for failure or improper performance of obligations under the Regulations, unless the non-performance or improper performance of obligations is caused by circumstances which the operator had no effect, despite due diligence (force majeure). In the case of force majeure services will be suspended for a period equal to the period of force majeure.
- The operator is not responsible , in respect of the fact that the bank does not execute transfers at weekends.
Amendments to the Regulations, termination
- At any time user can dispense with the services provided under the Regulations without incurring any additional costs, with the exception of any bank charges for transfers. In order to terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services, please send termination in writing to the following address: Amronet Sp. o.o., Gwiaździsta 66, Lok. 22 floor, 53-413 Wroclaw. The agreement will be terminated within 3 working days from receiving of written notice of termination of the contract.
- In the case of clicking Lock account, the only cost that may occur is the cost of transfer for the payment of funds to the account of another bank in accordance with the written User’s instruction.
- The operator reserves the right to make changes in the Regulations.
- Any amendments to the Regulations enter into force within 7 days from the date of their inclusion on the website amronet.pl. Information about changes in the Regulations may be also sent to users by e-mail specified at registration.
- Once the amendments to the Rules, which will be published on the Site amronet.pl, logging into amronet.pl is tantamount to acceptance of the amendments to the Rules.
- Lack of acceptance of changes in Regulations by the user, is tantamount to termination of the contract with the Operator.
- In the event of finding by the Operator User’s actions illegal, against the aims and interests of amronet.pl or Users, against morality, in particular through the phishing information, entering false personal data, persistent lack of payments of liabilities under agreements, acting in violation of the personal rights of other users, and other actions which could cause detriment to the other Users or the operator, the operator is entitled to block access to User’s account, and return funds already to the account they came from decreased by costs of the return transfer.